Sunday, February 13, 2011

Whooooa Introductions

Hello there.

I've spent the last few months of my life writing professionally. Not for myself, not for a respected institution, but for a variety of Internet-based businesses to optimize their content, push traffic, and help make them more money. As a result of this, I've figured out some methods of writing in a way that is designed to generate money. In this blog, I'll be going over a variety of different lessons that I've learned, and how you can integrate them into your own work.

I should note here that while I won't be directing you to the places where my work has appeared (without, of course, my name on it), I will be occasionally quoting for submitted pieces. That's because everyone likes quotations! Right?

As a brief overview of some of the stuff to come, I'll be taking a look at how to write SEO in a subtle but effective fashion, how to figure out how much money you should be making per article, where and who to sell your services to, and all matter of grammatical tricks and tips to help make you better at making money writing online.

No comments:

Post a Comment